Although I didn't actually start selling items on Etsy until the middle of January, I technically signed up as a seller on September 7th of last year... Happy Etsyversary to me! I knew from the moment I signed up on Etsy that this was going to become a big part of my life... I had a lot to learn, and that meant I had a lot of research to do. I also needed time to create, which was at a minimum while I was working full time and burning the candle at both ends.
I've come a long way since then, and I've met some amazing people. I've managed to get a few sales under my belt, reprioritize and restructure, and finally put myself in the position to create full time. I've been able to cut out some not-so-productive habits and some not-so-supportive individuals and create an atmosphere of positivity and creativity that I hadn't known existed before. I couldn't be happier, and I'm ready to celebrate!
So on September 7, 2009, my 1 Year Etsyversary, I'll be giving away 3 (yep, THREE!) gift certificates to my shop on Etsy! At 7pm I'll be choosing 3 numbers via the True Random Number Generator on random.org from all eligible entries.
The author of the eligible comment that correlates with the 1st number chosen will receive a $20 gift certificate.
The author of the eligible comment that correlates with the 2nd number chosen will receive a $10 gift certificate.
The author of the eligible comment that correlates with the 3rd number chosen will receive a $5 gift certificate.
How to enter: (leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include a valid email address or Etsy shop address so I have a way to contact you in case you win!)
1. Visit Dirt Road South. Come back and leave a comment telling me which item in my shop is your favorite and why.
2. Follow this blog publicly via the widget to the right. If you're already following, that counts too... just post a comment letting me know. If you're reading this post as a note on Facebook, you can follow along here. Leave me a comment with your blogger ID.
3. Blog about this giveaway with a link back to The Dirty Lowdown. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and include @DirtRoadSouth. Leave a comment and let me know you tweeted the link. You can tweet as much as you want, I don't mind! Just be sure to leave a separate comment each time you do.
5. Become a fan of Dirt Road South on Facebook. Leave me a comment and include your Facebook name. If you're already a fan, that counts too... just post a comment here letting me know.
And that's it... easy peasy! So what are you waiting for?! Get your entries in now... let's get to celebratin!